The Old Works Golf Course, as you can imagine, receives many donation requests each week for charitable donations of some variety. We do our best to help out as many organizations as possible. To complete your request please look at the following guidelines. If you meet these criteria, then follow the steps below to complete your request.
1. We support many worthy causes primarily charities and schools. If you are not in either of these catagories we more than likely won't be able to help you out.
2. Groups we support must be in the State of Montana; requests must be received a minimum of 45 days prior to your event date.
4. Preference is also ofen given to first time requests.
If you meet the above listed criteria then please proceed to the Request section below. If not, thank you again for your interest and we wish you all the best of luck in your fundraising efforts.
1. Requests must be submitted in writing on official letterhead and must come from the entity making the request. If you are a representitive making a request on the behalf of an entity, you must have someone from the entity make a request to this facility.
2. Requests must be mailed or emailed:
Old Works Golf Course
PO BOX 100
Anaconda MT 59711
Attn: 2012 Donation Request
3. Requests must also contain a self addressed, stamped envelope of letter size or picked up at Old Works Golf Course.
Due to the large volume of donation requests received by this facility please allow significant time for the processing of your request. Meeting the criteria and submitting a request does not guarantee approval. Requests made in person or by phone will be referred to the website.